Friday, June 29, 2007
12:34 AM
Tomorrow, fine and dandy.

I'm excited im excited im excited! Adrenalin rush. SARAWAK VIDEO!!!!!!! :D
Okay the best best best part is, okay no. The best parts are:
1) Tomorrow's youth day so we get to wear whatever, so 2G1's wearing our class tee.
2) We are watching our SARAWAK video.
3) Tomorrow is coincidentally 5 weeks after the second day of sarawak humanitarian outreach.
4) AND RIGHT ON THAT DAY, WE WERE WEARING OUR CLASS TEE TOO!!!
HAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAA. Nice (: Hey it's cool right. Means, 5 weeks after second day of sarawak, we are wearing the same thing we wore 5 weeks ago, and we're watching the sarawak video which consists of the 2nd day! So it's like 5 weeks later, we are wearing the same thing and looking back at what we were doing 5 weeks ago. Coolzzzzz. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Okay I think I'm overly excited but I just find the countless coincidences(ALLITERATION) very cool.
But next week will be terrible poop since, there's PBL, Maths test, English Oral and some guides speech thang. NVMMMMMMMMMM LET'S JUST SAVOUR TOMORROW. (: