Wednesday, November 28, 2007
12:12 AM
Current craving: Mushroom soup! maybe tako balls too.
Ok just heard some news about cable car crashing into a tree while it was making its way to lantau island! ISNT THAT RACHELS HOUSE HOHO. Muzzzical evening!
I thought I was late so I ran to Mrt station & sweated like redbull(random. .). But alas! What happened! I had to wait for letseee...hmm.. close to a half hour because mou mou ren was late. Well, I am K Patient afterall! I live up to my name!~ I wanted to kill time,( cause in the toilet, you have your private space and sometimes they even play music and theres some nice scent in the toilet!!) so i went to the toilet to pee but I was greeted with da aroma of pooop! HAHA.
(Wine and) dined and went to Victoria Concert Hall.( Yishang was wearing a skirt!!! Was so tempted to lift it up Nehehe) So we conveniently sat down at quite a good spot, thinking ahhhhhh enjoyyyyyyyy good view good view. Then someone chased out of our seats, bellowing: GET LOST SCRAM YOU LIL KIDS! KIDDING HAHA!! She politely requested for us to change seats baycos we were sitting at the "$20 & more" er area, which we actually realised after sitting down for quite a while just that we were hoping no one would notice. So boohoo hoo, went to our rightful places. :( The concert was so cute! So was the conductor cause he was being very bouncy. The band lived up to its name! Gold with honours, JENG JENG JENG JENG, clap clap clap clap. Then during the interlude, people were giving sunflowers to the band peepoles so sweet!! And olivia gave us star sticks heehee. After the muzzical evening, we hung around and took interesting "snapsnap snap snap snap!" We left AFTER all the band people had already moved all their instruments out of VCH.

Nice stairs, so...

SNAPPITY!! Acting modelisque HAHAHAH!!!!


This one is damn funny. Please look at baohui's face. What happened was, we put the cam on self timer, and then we were posing for the pic. SUddenly!!! There was a dragonfly flipflap wings sound very near baohui and so she screamed! Zan and Kam were shocked by bh's sudden outburst. While er, nazreen and I are still gaying. :D HAHAHA! Luckily the cam didnt snap when we were jumping down the thing if not, red polka dotted undies or barney underwear might have been revealed. HAR HAR
OK shit batt is dying!!