Tuesday, November 20, 2007
12:46 PM
Walao raining spoiler!! Rain rain go away come again another day. Because if it rains, we would have NO WHERE to go later. As I was packing my bag for chalet, it reminded me of packing for a camp or something. I don't remember packing everything so Conscientiously for a chalet ha ha. This time I brought track pants and a jacket HOhum. Wouldn't wanna get sick T_T Brought bread too in case at night very hungry. I sound so ah-soh can. 0 :Bh and I were picturing Kaimin with her a luggage(to chalet) then when we reach the room, she'll bring out her ironing board...Waffle Maker.. Sandwich maker.. And we would have no space to sleep because the room is already way too small to fit maybe 10 people for the night, and to add on her Ironing board, Waffle Maker & Sandwich maker. Hope she brought lots of food though :D I'm sure in the morning we would get toasted bread with jam and cups of hot milo to warm our stomach and prepare us for the long day! Ok Im bringing along "Instant Nutritious Cereal". Just in case!