Monday, December 31, 2007
8:15 PM
toot tood pop to the top.
Went to wild wild wet today for the first time best way to end off 2007. It was GrEaTtTtTtTtTt!! But that place reminded us of 2g1 chalet. Nostalgia nostalgia. I return looking like a lobster or buffalo wing(yum) I dread the prospect of having to spend the first day of 2008 finishing up all my undone holiday homework T_T. Wild wild wet is tons of fun compared to escape. Though the rides there are mostly anti-climax. Maybe I shall work as a lifeguard there part time next time haha time time time. We met a small caucasian toddler called Jayden and we met him everywhere because all the caucasian toddlers look alike! Oh and on the way to pasir ris mrt we saw this handicapped man on the floor and there were two caucasians around him and I'm not sure what they were doing but they were like putting their hand on his shoulder and I guess he was just wishing him well and showing some concern. After they left, they still turned back to see how he was and you could tell handicapped man(sorry if its insulting but i dont know how to name him)was really so grateful for their shower of attention and kindness. Shame on us man :(
Ok everyone has some er reflections of 2007 or something so I shall extra too and have one ^_^ Wait, soul search first.
2007:
Get to know each other a great deal more.
Sarawak:)
....
Ah forget it i am bad at this : Until I find the right words, till then,
Have a great 2 0_0 8!
School starting tomorrow tomorrow. Excited because of a new surrounding but ___ because no longer in the comfort of former class. However many g1ers there are in new class but it's not complete without everyone. Imagine if we get a third year together with each other. Rocks.
Class, studies, health, fortune&wealth(ha!), happiness, family, personal goals, magic, whichever it is, I wish you the best. :)