Saturday, February 2, 2008
10:56 PM
Today we had to go back to school for extra mathsmathsmaths lessons. First time with 3G1 having to go back to class on a saturday morning. Contemplated about going 1 hr late hahaha. Dian was late by around 1 hour! :D Many were late but none were scolded la. I think our math teachers rock. Softballers were like having picnic in class. Went to cheers for break and ate instant nodules and were late and we went into the uber cool room for amath. Once again, not scolded. Yahoo! OH. Since we were using heymath(www.heymath.com) hey math everytime, dian starting humming heymath, heymath to the tune of What Dreams Are Made of during amath question.So we came up with the lyrics for math song!:Hey math, hey math. This is what mathhhhhhh is made of - of.
Hey math, hey math. This is what mathhhhhhhhh is made of.I've got, some maths to do, I've got calculators to buy.This is what math is made of!~~~Hey math, hey math. This is what mathhhhhhhhh is made of.(x2)
I've got, exponential equations. I've got some indices questions. This is what math is made of!So catchy! *snaps fingers* Eh btw, is it maths or math. And maths are or maths is. CANNOT WAIT FOR CNY CELEBRATIONS AND CNY T_TI think I like maths. I hope it stays that way. E, A MATHS ARE DE BEST!!!!!! Physics drives me nuts and peanuts.I link KhairuNisa