Cheers(3 in totalz) - TOO COOL FOR YOU I JUST CAN'T SAY IT!The stupider one goes like this: Gay gay go go!
Gay go, GO GAY!
The cheer was the best I was having uncontrollable laughing fits coming up with it. All daphane's fault!!! For the past two days, to school&guides from morning to late evening. And that'll be for the rest of the week! I am so noble. :)
Maybe: Stayover on daphane's on THURSDAY NIGHT(to settle guides matters)!!!
I am feeling extremely guilty and ashamed because it's the second week and none of my work is done. None at all T_T I am rotting my holidays away.
MCGRIDDLES WITH SEC3 GUIDES TMR. Yezzzz! Mmzzz.
Check this out big shocker: Baohui and the green lumpy ballz
Purely fictional. Please refrain from falling off your seat thx.
2nd day:
Green hands and lumpy ballz.
We were so tired of doing the souveneirs(for many hours straight) that we began running around the parade square and screaming and singing. EVEN DANCE GOT TO GO HOME AND WE WERE STILL IN SCHOOL. (!!!)