Thursday, November 20, 2008
10:07 PM
Picture from a thousand years ago - didn't even know they existed until yesterday.1) Curious about the PSLE results even though I am 3 years past the primary school stage.2)I am so excited about tomorrow because there is nothing on which means FREE DAY which means do anything you want! - Library- Buy books if i decide i can afford them- Physics3) Twilight screens tmr in USA T_T
Omggggggggggggggg
4) Musical evening 1 tmr. Kind of regret not going but anyway, Keziah if you see this before your performance:Sorry for not going there to support you! ( hard up on cash) Love you still and good luck for musical evening ROCK THE HOUSE KEZIAH SEOW( and other bandpeople too)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!5) Wish I were talented in some way.6) Need to change blogskin
6) Half of november is gone. Scary. I will not waste the holidays again!!!Create culture. Don't buy it if you don't believe it - Morrie Schwartz