Sunday, December 21, 2008
2:01 AM
Ok must seize the opportunity now because my tablet is being a miracle, being kind and working fine. That's very rare.
Holidays ending. Again. It always ends. Baaaaaaah. Everything that I set to accomplish this Dec, none done. And how many days to school? Scream, 10 days!!! (Goodbye to sleeping late, waking up late, idling around all day doing whatever you please) Homework not completely done - English, Emath, Hcl left. But I am still looking forward, just afraid because once school starts it never stops. Like a bullet train. And next year is major - Last year, sec FOUR 4 FOUR, dominate the entire school. Ok forget about the domination part. I haven't gotten school supplies! :oThere are so many big/brilliant movies screening/going to screen. From memory:1) Twilight watched2) Bolt watched3) Yes Man watched4) Australia 5) Bedtime stories 6) Marley & Me have to read book first7) Changeling8) The Curious Case of Benjamin Button9) Bride Wars
10) Valkyrie
11) The Duchess
12) 7 Pounds
13) Boy In Striped Pjs
14) Rachel getting marriedToo hungry to continue, farewell!