Friday, January 23, 2009
3:43 PM
I LOVE 4G1.
Am posting before the excitement/happiness wears off!! We won cny deco yeshhhhhhhh. The staying back till late 6 and going to school at early 6+ paid off. Initially the deco was quite a screw up and I thought bla class and bla class had better decos but miraculously, we managed to pull it off in the end. (And no bragging la but I think the decos are really quite pretty plus our vulgar altar) YES!!!!!!! Good job us! (especially Jiayue and Trixy!) And we got 2 gotchas today HA. We are recognized for being crazy and ultra kiasu??????So we had a few free periods here and there so while touching up on the decos, we took quite alot of pictures, did re-enacments of scenes(Omg so vulgar!) haha. School is happy! Love school for now. Stay that wayyyyyy ok. And I think we're all adjusting to our teachers quite well already but of course still miss some from last year.January is ending. Madness. Before anyone knows Feb will end, March will end, June July August bla bla and the year will end. So, better cherish time. Time waits for no man wow i am so cheem.
I forgot to add: Obama's the man.