Flag day was not as fruitful as I thought it would have been and quite boring too. Wasted like 4 out of the 5 hours waiting, travelling, walking. But considering how the can was half-filled in a mere one hour, I think not bad la. I bet if we were given another 1 hour plus the can would have been overflowing with coins.
Anyway cross country was the best:
Before
I am ultra tempted to do a compare and contrast with HC's photo of the same gay pose..
Losers before cross country
Losers during cross country
HAHAHAH. Sightseeing + Phototaking every 10 minutes(or less)???????????????????

Every milestone of our arduous(LAUGH) journey... : )

Yay haha we were total losers - Walked most of it while sightseeing, taking many pictures, bothering people at checkpoints, ran less than 200m I bet which defeats the whole purpose of having cross country haha. But what counts is that we had lots of fun woohoo!! After cross country crashed Peiqi's house for movie marathon - 
was really good! Don't mind watching it a second time. Even the soundtracks for the movie were nice! haha.
Dev Patel is cute, not cute. But Freida is definitely damn pretty! Girls own. The little kids in the show were so adorable too!!
Changeling was cool but I didn't understand probably the first half of the movie (blame yishang and her disc! HAHA kidding la love you yishang for all the movies!!)and only did at the last few parts.
Need to watch:
CC of BB!!!
Marley & Me
Need to eat:
Gelato
Need to do:
Overdue homework
Homework
Study for SS and Emath
Guides Prog
Get back on track after 3 days of slacking! :(