Tuesday, March 3, 2009
6:56 PM
Ok this is going to be a bore but I just feel the need to say it. Today is a silly day. Just silly. Today is a laugh/cry day but more inclined to a "cry day". NE Quiz, Emath test, Chemistry Skill 3 Mock test, English Mock Paper 2, SS the horror mock paper SEQ. Naturally SS was more worrying because I only studied 2 out of the 4 parts in chapter 1. And the day got by with everyone saying different things about what was going to come out. So I tried to cram the other 2 unstudied parts as much as possible and lo and behold.....The 4th part of the chapter was a neglected little child. 3rd seemed much more of a big deal than 4th. Or so Dian and I thought. Along with Nisa and momoz. Then we were started high fiving for not studying no.4:"Eh I didn't study 4th""High five!!""Eh ok don't study that one la won't come out.""Ok we study impacts? The links ah." etc etcAnd then we thought:"What if 4th come out ah???""Don't say la don't scare me."" I think I will leave blank.""... Silence.""Ok nvm let's do the part 3 la hor!" (self-pyschoing in progress)10 mins before Mock paper...Impacts of terrorism must come out"MUST MUST MUST!!!!" Dian and I chanted.Upon receiving the question paper...I think my first reaction was: Mouth agape, wide open staring like a big idiot. 2nd, wanted to laugh. Just laugh. At how screwed I was going to be for the next 25 minutes. 3rd, turned around passed question paper to Nisa and smiled at her. Helpless smile. Bobian smile. Howomgdiealready smile. Whatthehellamigoingtowrite??? smile.First time for an SS paper, I was more concerned about writing in the best handwriting I could manage, taking my time wondering how I was going to cook up my own version of managing terrorism which obviously I don't really spend time to think(or care) about at all. So I just crapped and crapped and crapped and crapped and manipulated part 3 to fit into part 4. First time I wanted the 25 minutes to end as soon as I had the question paper in my hands. And I was dying to find out the reaction from my comrades also known as those-as-screwed-as-i-was. After the paper, I just wanted to laugh. LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH. I think I'm making quite a big deal out of this but moral of this tragic/amusing story is: Chillax~ No la kidding. Don't be stupid. Don't try to deceive yourself cause it's not going to work. Whatever you don't expect, will come slamming right in your face. First time I'm going to score 0,1,2 or 3 in SS SEQ... A significant moment in mai lyfe... Die la gonna be suaned by ss teacher SIA!(Not entirely accurate - Wrote in words most appropriate to depict situation/feelings. Nothing can describe this man. This should be tried at least once in your schooling years no kidding.)