Saturday, April 4, 2009
11:59 AM
It's over.
Through this all, I can only say: Sec 4 Guides, I love you more than ever. It doesn't matter if they don't see it, it doesn't matter if they hate it, hate us. Even if we didn't do it well, we did what we could, and that's probably all that matters. No matter what they say/said, there's no need for us to be ashamed of ourselves or to feel defeated because we slogged our shits out for this and if they didn't see it, then, forget it. Our life doesn't revolve around this alone and there are many other things worth looking forward to. eg. stepping down in like a monthI shall stop here before I get an SO.The hell week is over. Thank the stars. Now we should move on to the things that matter more. One month more hang in there! Love you guys with all of my heart. We only need ourselves ; )( Zzz mentally exhausted tired lethargic cantbebotheredwithanything. I love American Idol. )